Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Attention All Klay Thompson Collectors, Prepare To Be In Awe! Thanks Panini!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-10-2014, 06:17 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he was actually inscribing it 1/1 instead of 11, LOL
LOL! He could have, he blocked out the 1 of 1 with his #11.
That card is gorgeous Smile
Really sick card. You got the holy grail of Klay Thompson cards. 1/1 RC Logoman, can't get better than that, especially since this is the only product with logomans for that rookie class, at least I think it's the only one. Don't think Flawless have Logomans. Again congrats, my dream is to pull a 1 of 1 Kobe Logoman one day lol.
(04-10-2014, 07:35 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: [ -> ]That card is gorgeous Smile
Thanks man! I think these are the best designed Logoman's, since 03/04 Ultimate Collection.
(04-10-2014, 09:37 PM)bluex610 Wrote: [ -> ]Really sick card. You got the holy grail of Klay Thompson cards. 1/1 RC Logoman, can't get better than that, especially since this is the only product with logomans for that rookie class, at least I think it's the only one. Don't think Flawless have Logomans. Again congrats, my dream is to pull a 1 of 1 Kobe Logoman one day lol.
Thank you! I agree that this is a top 3 Klay card and my holy grail! I hope you pull that Kobe!! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2