Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Default Display Room Update - Posters Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought the walls around my display stands and shelves were too dull.. and looking at some of the pictures i have been taken i thought there is something i can do.. I collect Lillard and Klay Thompson and chase patch sets.. so i decided to pay tribute to each collection in my own way..

First, the Lillard stand got a print

[Image: 13744991725_7d4657ace8.jpg]

2nd, the biggest card in my collection got a massive print of its own - right over the Klay Thompson collection stand Big Grin

[Image: 13744974475_59f3d85d6a.jpg]

I also wanted to show love to my NT set chase and went with this

[Image: 13745332684_26e3aacbd8.jpg]

Finally, some Lillard love to go around the room as well

[Image: 13744983293_c78700fdb0.jpg]

[Image: 13744937233_0fcc3db676.jpg]
You have a great looking room! Its giving me some ideas! Thanks
What a cool idea. I love the borderless prints, they really pop. When I saw you were the author of the post and that it included posters I was worried. It is such a clean looking room and you displays are so well thought out. However, this only adds to the look of the room. Well done.
(04-09-2014, 06:38 PM)puregreen5 Wrote: [ -> ]You have a great looking room! Its giving me some ideas! Thanks
Thanks man Smile
(04-09-2014, 08:39 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: [ -> ]What a cool idea. I love the borderless prints, they really pop. When I saw you were the author of the post and that it included posters I was worried. It is such a clean looking room and you displays are so well thought out. However, this only adds to the look of the room. Well done.
haha thank you man. Why were u worried though Tongue
nice! I used to have something similar in my room at my parents' place where I had 6 or 7 box covers of kung fu flicks sized up as posters