Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New pick-ups - 2014 TM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bought these as a group and thought I would share them.

Kyle Busch Gold Dual Mem. #'d 025/150 (the tire actually has '18' written on it)
Trevor Bayne Blue Triple Mem. #'d 71/99 (the 'shoe' piece looks nothing like any other shoe piece I have seen before - it looks more like a glove or shirt piece)

[Image: 2014TM-GoldKyB-BlueTB.jpg]

The BIG one: I mean, the thickest card I have ever seen!
Kasey Kahne Clear Cuts #'d 068/175

[Image: 2014TM-ClearCutsKahne.jpg]
Aren't those Clear Cuts crazy thick! Right now, I've got mine in a penny sleeve & a 25 card count snap case because I don't think they make toploaders that big! lol

That "18" on the KB tire is pretty cool! Nice additions, Adam!
Nice additions!

Jerry
Ah man that Kasey is sweet. Congrats on all the pickups.
Nice additions! Wish my boy had some mem cards this year. Oh well money saved I guess. lol
Cool Kyle Busch Tire piece...nice pick-ups.
Thanks, guys. If it wasn't for the 18 on the tire, I probably would not have bought the Kyle card. I don't really buy single color RU cards. I'll trade for them but usually won't pay cash.
The guy I got these from also had a Kahne quad #'d 23/25, but he asked for more than I wanted to pay b/c 3 of the 4 swatches were single color.
Kevin, if you might be interested, PM me. I can send you a copy of the scan and LYK what he wants for it. I don't mind being the middle man for you.
(04-09-2014, 03:28 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't those Clear Cuts crazy thick! Right now, I've got mine in a penny sleeve & a 25 card count snap case because I don't think they make toploaders that big! lol

That "18" on the KB tire is pretty cool! Nice additions, Adam!
That's a good idea for a case! I was wondering how I was going to case it. I didn't think about one of those but I'll have to see what I have along that line. I was just going to leave it in the 2012 TM box that all 3 cards were shipped in until I could find something better.