Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Awesome Mailday & A Shout Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Somehow these both managed to come on the same day even though they were shipped days apart. My Banks collection has definitely taken a step up!

Just wanted to throw a shout out to Phillies_Joe for the Banks Trajectory auto card. He is consistently one of the most generous traders. Easy to work with and always happy to help out with a collector's PC. I cannot thank him enough for the awesome Banks! It will never leave my collection.

[Image: 20140405_090524.jpg]

Ernie, Billy, and Fergie were at the Wrigley opener yesterday. They sang the stretch and threw out the first pitch (along with Sandberg). So much awesome in one place. Fergie was walking around all day - I must have seen him a half a dozen times. He's a man on the move!
Great stuff man. Congrats
That's a sweet Banks card!
The bat is awesome! Where did u get it?
(04-06-2014, 07:31 AM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: [ -> ]The bat is awesome! Where did u get it?
I actually got it in a trade. It's Tristar authenticated so I'm not sure if they had a product of mystery bats similar to their mystery balls or if he got it IP and authenticated.

Post pics of your banks collection, I'd love to see it.
When I wrote "taken a step up" that meant from "shamefully nearly non-existant" to "it's a start!"

I have one other auto card and a dozen or so other cards, but I've recently decided to spend some time on the recent Cubs HOFers while they're still around.
(04-06-2014, 07:49 AM)glassnickels Wrote: [ -> ]When I wrote "taken a step up" that meant from "shamefully nearly non-existant" to "it's a start!"

I have one other auto card and a dozen or so other cards, but I've recently decided to spend some time on the recent Cubs HOFers while they're still around.
I'll find my thread and bump it up. You still planning on going to the banks bobble game?
(04-06-2014, 09:15 AM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll find my thread and bump it up. You still planning on going to the banks bobble game?
Yes so far so good schedule wise. There's a Banks statue day as well on 7/26. Planning on that one as well. There are some sweet giveaways this year for the 100th anniversary.

I need to move to chi town! Haha
Pages: 1 2