Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: FREE CARDS - Gift Thread (UPDATED 8/3/2014)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Wow! Thank you so much. Some great PC additions for my Verlander collection....

[Image: 20140419_095135_zps13587bc2.jpg]

(04-15-2014, 06:45 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]FREE CARDS ARE COMING
Glad you got them bud. Not much but free PC
(04-19-2014, 07:54 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you got them bud. Not much but free PC
For a low-end collector like me, it's a lot, so definitely much appreciated. I hope you get something that you like soon. As I discover more what kind of collector I am at this stage, I appreciate any PC help that I can get and I think that's what makes this thread so nice. Glad you're a part of it!
hi im new and trying to grow my collection I will take any cards that are for free
(04-19-2014, 09:34 PM)markie mark Wrote: [ -> ]hi im new and trying to grow my collection I will take any cards that are for free
You have 3 posts and 2 of them are begging for free cards. Once you become established and trusted, maybe you can get in with the free gift stuff. Until then prove your worth.

Sometimes I just have to shoot straight
ok thanks for the advice pal sorry I didn't know the unwritten rule about asking for some cards, I will just keep to my self from now on
(04-19-2014, 09:55 PM)markie mark Wrote: [ -> ]ok thanks for the advice pal sorry I didn't know the unwritten rule about asking for some cards, I will just keep to my self from now on
Hi Markie Mark. It's cool, but know that many people have gotten burned here. Please share with us who or what you collect (baseball only) and I'll add you to the list in the morning. Also, PM me your address so I have it on file. Don't forget to check the list for other people's wants and PM me who you want to send something to.

Thanks for your interest. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
well I like the cubs and all of there players and also like to collect stars from the 70's 80's and 90's
(04-19-2014, 10:51 PM)markie mark Wrote: [ -> ]well I like the cubs and all of there players and also like to collect stars from the 70's 80's and 90's
such as Sammy sosa, Derek lee, Alfonso Soriano, Anthony Rizzo, Darwin Barney, Junior Lake, Jeff Samardzija, Nate Schieroltz,
Ryan Sweeny, Luis Valbuena, Carlos Villanueva,
Hey all! Don't forget to subscribe to this thread with email notifications so you can keep up with all the cool stuff people are gifting to each other. Also, don't wait for someone else to send you something. Grab some cards from your collection and surprise someone! Thank you all for being a part of this!
I would like to get in on this if possible. I have completed a few trades now so I figure i will throw my hat in the ring.

I collect Joey Votto and Pete Rose and basically any Cincinnati Reds cards.

I will be PM-ing for some addresses, I have quite a few cards sitting around that I would like to get into someones hands who will appreciate them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21