Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: A pleasant redemption surprise (hint: it's on-card)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I pulled this a few months ago and I almost sold it up redeemed for cheap. Instead I held on to it and began chasing the set. There are 200 autos in the set between Majestic and Quest. All of them are sticker autos, including all other redemptions I received, with the acception of the Kobe. Well today we now have two acceptions to the rule!

[Image: B81F1BE2-C12B-4A71-AC34-9F4164F7C8D7_zpso3surok6.jpg]

Now if Panini can only send back my Blake 13-14 Gold Prizm auto redemption on-card as well.... I am not hopeful of that those as I saw an Industry Summit 1/1 Prizm auto that was sticker.
I just got mine back today, pleasantly surprised and very glad I didn't sell it off at sticker value. That's the best centered auto of the ones I've seen, mine included. Very nice Smile
Sweet! Congratulations!
Any redemption auto should be on card.
just bought a large juwan howard collection

as a bonus i got a thabo jersey crusade card
That is a very nice clean signature! I think KD is at the top of my list when it comes to autos I want to get.
How long did this redemption take? I'm waiting for a KD redemption, and I'm hoping it won't take more than 8 months haha
Good stuff here Stephen! KD has such a wild auto that sticker autos don't do it justice.
Thanks everyone. I was pretty pumped. I actually believe that all Panini spokesperson autos should be on card, but since they aren't it is nice when you are surprised with one. It is a real nice looking card and looks great as the first card in the 100 card set.
(04-06-2014, 02:05 PM)DirtyBird52 Wrote: [ -> ]How long did this redemption take? I'm waiting for a KD redemption, and I'm hoping it won't take more than 8 months haha
I believe it was released June 12th, 2013. And they were all mailed out on March 28th, 2014. So 8-9 months-ish.