Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New Canuck cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am hoping someone can help me here what I am looking for is what new Canuck cards have ben done for this season and last season. Specifically new players shown in a Canuck uniform that were not previously Canucks or not done before in a Canuck uniform. If someone could assist if giving a list of those players which I believe is short it would be a great help to me. I am sure there is a way to find this information myself. but itis the busiest time of the year in our Accounting business and when I tried to get the info myself I got a few names but ended up getting annoyed. Also maybe some tips or links/websites to use for next time would be appreciated
is there a plce to find a clear refernce for this? I am ok with doing this myself just ebnd up with a haedache trying to find it. I probaly look in the wrong places

whats the best reference and if needed kew words
just search 2013-14 Vancouver canucks
There's not a direct reference to list players that were previously on another team and are now on the Canucks if you are asking. You just need to search for the new Canucks players (Santorelli, Stanton, Richardson etc) and get their most recent cards from the first season they were with the Canucks.