Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2014 Topps Museum Collection 12 Box Case Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Friends...

Just wanted to share with you my 12 box case break of 2014 Topps Museum Collection. I actually enjoyed the product very much...high quality card stock, I loved the Archival Autograph subset with all on-card autos, and I was very pleasantly surprised to find only 1 redemption card in the whole case!

There are some sick pull potential out of these boxes, unfortunately lady luck wasn't with me too much on this case - but that still didn't affect my feeling toward the product.

If anyone is a set collector I was only able to build 1 set out of a whole 12 box case - and no where close to a second set....

http://forloveofhomeplate.com/2014-topps...ct-review/

Until next time....Keep on Busting!

Ed

photo DSCN2508_zps580435bd.jpg
Wow, that Freddie Freeman patch is awesome! Any chance u are trading or selling that?
Great product, Awesome pulls. I opened a box and wanted to open more. Wish I could have opened a case.
if u pulled any indians let me know
(03-30-2014, 10:36 AM)spitjean Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that Freddie Freeman patch is awesome! Any chance u are trading or selling that?
I was banned before when the moderator thought I was trying to sell cards on this site. So I have to be careful now! I believe I have to use Beckett's Organize to do transactions here correct?

Sorry still learning.

Ed

(03-30-2014, 11:34 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: [ -> ]if u pulled any indians let me know
I did pull an Albert Belle Autograph with Relics (*Bat Pieces)
yes you do. PM me if u have questions and are willing to trade or sell it.
That Freeman patch is a beauty!!
pm me and check my organizer for the Mattingly please.
Check me for the Nomar booklet and the Mattingly! Really would love that Mattingly!
if ft check me for the ortiz and myers my friend, solid stuff
Pages: 1 2