Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New needs...again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish I had cards that people need so I don't have to keep trying to trade for them, though it seems to be working out alright. Anyways, I'm looking for some higher end cards of Stamkos, Tavares, eberle, and Taylor hall.
Gah, my Maatta is getting hammered on now...everyone is trying for him it seems...
(03-29-2014, 11:28 AM)johlix Wrote: [ -> ]Gah, my Maatta is getting hammered on now...everyone is trying for him it seems...
My interest will be short lived. I need some tradebait.
And the needs have changed already...
I have insert Canuck players that I'll gladly trade! Also have rookie's, a rookie material (Capitals player). I have them in my organize list. Seeking Toews, Kane, Hossa, Keith, and/or any Blackhawks.
(03-29-2014, 11:27 PM)Blackhawks81 Wrote: [ -> ]I have insert Canuck players that I'll gladly trade! Also have rookie's, a rookie material (Capitals player). I have them in my organize list. Seeking Toews, Kane, Hossa, Keith, and/or any Blackhawks.
You have to mark them as being available for trade....
I have a collection folder I named as "Tradeable", got some new cards today also that are in there. Anything there I'm willing to trade.