Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2014 Total Memorabilia Hobby Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I got my first box of 2014 TM broke this afternoon...will be picking up at least another box next week, if not more. I was quite hesitant about this TM "Art Series" as I really didn't care for the Eclipse art cards, but these are way better looking than the Eclipse were.

As far as my hits went, I actually pulled two PC hits which is beyond rare for me...those two will be at the bottom. Here is the list of hits and parallels I pulled:

Gold Parallel/175
#12 Jimmie Johnson (Will be sent to Adam next week)
#20 Casey Mears
#21 Paul Menard

Black & White/99
#38 Regan Smith
#49 Ricky Stebhouse RotY

Dual Swatch Gold #TMJA Justin Allgaier 068/150
[Image: scan0021_zps0ec38718.jpg]

Dual Swatch Gold #TMMA Marcos Ambrose 084/150
[Image: scan0022_zps98084aa3.jpg]

Rising Stars Autographed Memorabilia Gold #RSA-TB Tanner Berryhill 03/99
[Image: scan0020_zps301e3084.jpg]
.And the two PC hits

Triple Swatch Blue #TMAD Austin Dillon 38/99 (Not real happy with the chipping on the foil...came out of pack as such)
[Image: scan0023_zpsda42d9a8.jpg]

Quad Swatch Melting #TMJM Jamie McMurray 16/25
[Image: scan0019_zpse1b4579b.jpg]
Nice stuff, hope your luck continues!

Jerry
Nice break. Congrats on the PC pulls! How much is a box of these going for right now? I haven't really checked yet b/c I wanted to see some breaks first. I am still not really impressed with the RU cards, way too many single color swatches. This is the 2nd break I have seen and not much multi-color from either break. I really like the design of the cards though, so I am still thinking I may get a box. The price of a box might change my mind though.
NICE HITS! I call dibs on any dirt track threads you pull Wink
Hey man nice break and congrats on the PC cards.
Sweet stuff
2014 TM looks much better than the 2013 version. The quad J Mac is pretty nice, but I agree with Adam, not a lot of color in there...still, two PC hits is a score.