Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Massive mail day and the sickest Flawless patch I have ever seen (1/1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks to a member on another forum, i had a chance to pick this up.

Very happy adding this to my already very nice Klay Thompson PC (Which you can find here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsjH1yx4z

[Image: 13450567825_0cdfdc5316_b.jpg]

[Image: 13450661523_7f82b3f2a8.jpg]

I had the top part of the patch for a while now, but i never even dreamed i would get to own the 1/1 complete patch of it.

[Image: 12158112236_e6ef7642bd.jpg]

Finally, a picture of the actual logo on his rookie jersey Big Grin

[Image: Klay-Thompson-Golden-State-Warriors.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
Man, as a Klay collector, I am jealous. That is one of the sickest patches I have seen. It is also very cool that you know the jersey and have a picture of where it came from. Congrats on the pickup!
(03-27-2014, 02:05 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]Man, as a Klay collector, I am jealous. That is one of the sickest patches I have seen. It is also very cool that you know the jersey and have a picture of where it came from. Congrats on the pickup!
Thanks man. I will be starting a Klay PC thread as soon as i get the other big card on the way for him Big Grin
Sweet! Very nice!
Very cool patch.
WOW!!
Super nice!
Thanks everyone! Glad you liked the sick patch Big Grin
That is one of the nicest cards i have ever seen, thank you for sharing sir
Man, when I saw that was pulled, my first thought was "I wonder how long it will take Rabie to pick it up". Lol it did not take long. I am glad to see you got it, considering others who don't collect Klay were after it too. It's always nice to see a piece like this land in a player PC.
Pages: 1 2