Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Racing Forum Fantasy Game - Rules & Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game is only for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. It will begin with the Saturday night Bojangles Southern 500 race at Darlington on April 12th and end with the Homestead race on Sunday November 16th.
The final day to announce your intention to join is on Wednesday April 9th.
There is a prize pool for members to pick from at the end of the contest. A prize donation is not required to join! The prize pool will be doled out as follows:
The overall points leader (Winner) will get the 1st choice of a prize from the pool. The 2nd place finisher will get to pick from the remaining items. Third place will pick after that. This will continue until the prize pool is empty. All prizes will be shipped from the member that donated it.
I will make a prize pool thread to show what can be won as soon as I have all of the info (and hopefully scans too).

These are the rules:

1. You can only pick one Cup Series driver per week. You will get the same points they get. I will not deduct points levied against a team/driver as a penalty for infractions.

2. The cutoff for making your picks is 24 hours prior to the start of the race. I will post a thread every Tuesday for everyone to make their picks for that weekends race including the cutoff time and date.

3. If you make a pick and then change your mind before the cutoff time, you must make a NEW POST to change it. Do not edit your original post b/c I may not notice the change and this will cause confusion.

4. Do not talk bad about any member, wish ill will towards any driver, or complain about someone else's driver hurting your drivers performance. I don't mind some friendly smack talk, but if you make the other member mad, apologize and move on. I do not want to see any arguing/bickering in this game. If you can't take some smack talk, don't do it yourself.

5. Have fun!

Current list of members in the game (ABC order):

alstott9adams
dunnere
Echo7Bravo
kevinr
leadmetogreatness
Mikarlo
minitracer
racinghy
shelbysaleen
spazmatastic
I'm defiantly in!
(03-26-2014, 06:38 AM)Racinghy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm defiantly in!
Added you to the list of members. Just remember that you will have to check in EVERY week to make your pick!
Yep! I usually do every day anyways to see what everyone has posted in our tight-knit community!
Here is my Prize Pool offering:

[Image: 20140327_074050.jpg]
(03-27-2014, 06:48 AM)Racinghy Wrote: [ -> ]Yep! I usually do every day anyways to see what everyone has posted in our tight-knit community!
Same here! Smile
(03-27-2014, 08:24 AM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my Prize Pool offering:
I would've preferred that you PM it to me, but this is okay too. At least I have the scan. Thanks.
ALSO, are these 2012 TM's?
(03-27-2014, 08:24 AM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my Prize Pool offering:
You know, I've seen a lot of racing relic cards, but I don't remember ever seeing a "Seat Belt" relic. Pretty cool!

Also, Adam, I did send you a scan of my prize pool donation, yes? I was thinking I did, but I cleaned out my PM mailbox and cannot remember.

(03-28-2014, 01:03 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]You know, I've seen a lot of racing relic cards, but I don't remember ever seeing a "Seat Belt" relic. Pretty cool!

Also, Adam, I did send you a scan of my prize pool donation, yes? I was thinking I did, but I cleaned out my PM mailbox and cannot remember.
Yes Jason, you did PM a scan. I have been compiling all 'prize pool' scan links in a MS Works file on my laptop. I will probably post the prize pool thread some time this weekend.
(03-28-2014, 12:22 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]I would've preferred that you PM it to me, but this is okay too. At least I have the scan. Thanks.
ALSO, are these 2012 TM's?
Sorry, I guess I didn't think about that.

2012 Total Memorabilia Single Swatch Silver #TMJPM Juan Pablo Montoya #275/299

2012 Total Memorabilia Dual Swatch Silver #TMJPM Juan Pablo Montoya #86/99