Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 new PC additions - AU's!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got these two in today. My first AU's of Rudd and Jarrett.

[Image: AUsDJarrett-RRudd.jpg]
Hey man congrats on the pickups, nice autos.
Thanks Kevin. I am real happy with them. The Autos and poses are very nice. Too bad the card design is so plain. Wink

Overall, I really like the cards though.
Hey, I can actually make the names out on the autos! Nice pick up!
Nice additions, congrats!

Jerry
(03-24-2014, 11:55 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Kevin. I am real happy with them. The Autos and poses are very nice. Too bad the card design is so plain. Wink

Overall, I really like the cards though.
I didn't know you were looking for a Dale Jarrett auto, I have one I would have traded.

(03-25-2014, 09:26 PM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know you were looking for a Dale Jarrett auto, I have one I would have traded.
I wasn't really looking for it. I really just wanted the Rudd but for the prices I decided to add the Jarrett too. Got both cards for $23 delivered. I have a small collection of Jarrett but don't really look for his cards much. There are a bunch of drivers I look for before I check for anything of his. However, if you want to check my ORG for anything you would take for the Jarrett AU, feel free and LMK.
These 2 AU's get me to halfway. I have AU's of 7 of the 14 drivers I am collecting.

Haves:

Jimmie Johnson: 3 AUs
Mark Martin: 2 AUs
Kasey Kahne: 2 AUs
Trevor Bayne: 1 AU
Marcos Ambrose: 1 AU
Ricky Rudd: 1 AU
Dale Jarrett: 1 AU

Needs:

Jeff Gordon
Kyle Busch
Danica Patrick