Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: a little help with a trade (good thing) scan provided
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a card that a fellow collector on these boards need to finish his rainbow.
Now I dont usually sell or trade any PC cards but the more and more I think about it this card should go to him

of this same card I need #25 to finish the rainbow and I thought I had a trade a while back to finish my first rainbow but it didnt come to pass

The card in question is a A-rod and Evan Longo dual gu red refractor 1/1

what would be a fair sell value or a fair trade value? I really dont want to trade it but like I mentioned before it would look better in his player PC. So instead of my personal feelings getting involved I am looking to my freinds here to come up with an answer. You can see the card I am talkong about in my PC thread on page 2 on post 12.

[Image: 75.jpg]
Check me for the longoria/arod gu 99
(03-22-2014, 09:33 PM)Pumpedupkicks Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for the longoria/arod gu 99
really donr want to trade any of these cards but in the case above its a different type of gut telling me I need to trade it to that particular collector.
Thanks for the interest in the card though.

I do have other Alex cards for trade

Based on the listed values of the higher #d versions, I'd say fair would be $85-100 sale and maybe $125 trade? It's a tough call. Good luck with your decision!
dirty hernandez bud
(03-22-2014, 10:52 PM)demondukk Wrote: [ -> ]Based on the listed values of the higher #d versions, I'd say fair would be $85-100 sale and maybe $125 trade? It's a tough call. Good luck with your decision!
thank you for your help I appreciate it

(03-24-2014, 03:40 AM)InThaClutch Wrote: [ -> ]dirty hernandez bud
Thanks. I have quite a few nasty patch cards. when you get a chance get a case of beer and enjoy the thread. Its listed " My massive PC"