Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Other new pick-ups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's the scans of the awesome JG and Ambose cards I got Saturday, plus some nice Pastrana cards and an Annabeth Barnes AU I received today.

[Image: JG-11FFMM.jpg]

2011 Fanfane Magnificent Materials #'d/199 Jeff Gordon
4-color RU'd FS with the bottom of the Pepsi Max logo (there is a bit of red in the upper right corner).

[Image: MA-11FFMM.jpg]

2011 Fanfare Mag. Mat. #'d/175 Marcos Ambrose
5-color !!! RU'd SM

This last scan is thanks to 'racinghy'. The Pastrana RU's are just awesome.
2012 Showcase Masterpieces #'d/99 Pastrana (3-color FS/ 2-color SM)
2013 Fanfare Young Guns Gold AU's #'d/149 Barnes
2013 Redline Dynamic Duals Silver #'d/25 Pastrana (2-color FS and SM)

[Image: PastranaandBarnes.jpg]

I still need to scan the 4 Baynes cards I added to my PC over the weekend from 2011 Fanfare. I will try to do that soon and add them to my Bayne PC thread.
Thanks for looking!!!
Funny story about the Barnes auto. My friend from school is actually like her 'sister', and they were just spending time in Florida the other week. I got the opportunity to meet her as well, very nice young lady. Could be a future name to come! Glad you like the Pastrana cards, thought the Masterpieces card was really sick since the firesuit sticks out!
More nice additions, congrats!

Jerry
Nice stuff, real nice patch on the Gordon, especially for something # to 199. I love the Showcase stuff, I would love to break some of it, but it is just way too pricey for what you get, I think. The cards are so nice, though, but I will guaranteed pull a Juan Pablo Montoya...because I have in the past...LOL
(03-21-2014, 08:08 AM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff, real nice patch on the Gordon, especially for something # to 199. I love the Showcase stuff, I would love to break some of it, but it is just way too pricey for what you get, I think. The cards are so nice, though, but I will guaranteed pull a Juan Pablo Montoya...because I have in the past...LOL
Better find some wood to knock on now, you may have just jinxed yourself!
(03-21-2014, 08:13 AM)Racinghy Wrote: [ -> ]Better find some wood to knock on now, you may have just jinxed yourself!
Ha!. If it's that easy, I want to jinx myself and say that I guarantee pulling a Jimmie Johnson, Dale Jr., Danica triple auto out of the next pack I open...LOL
Great adds, Adam! All the RU cards have sweet pieces!
(03-21-2014, 11:05 AM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]Ha!. If it's that easy, I want to jinx myself and say that I guarantee pulling a Jimmie Johnson, Dale Jr., Danica triple auto out of the next pack I open...LOL
It doesn't work that way xD Just like that insurance commercial with the old ladies and their 'wall'
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
That was a fun read!

Thanks everyone. I was real happy to get ahold of all of these cards. Got 2 more nice additions today. Posting them in a new thread right now.
(03-24-2014, 10:43 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
That was a fun read!

Thanks everyone. I was real happy to get ahold of all of these cards. Got 2 more nice additions today. Posting them in a new thread right now.
Its the fun we have in our little group....its sad that more people don't try and get NAScards....I started off with baseball, until I found that Walmart sold them. My local sports card/memorabilia don't even bother with NASCAR products, unless it is a certified 8x10 photo or autographed suit(which they only had a few before in their store). I picked up a Dan Marino Autographed mini helmet for $200, and thought about picked some others they had since their prices on the others are about $80-$120 since they are OK players.
Pages: 1 2