Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Whoa, crazy auction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whoa, did you guys see this auction last night? Some suspicious bidding at the end, but still....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380860968134?ru=...26_rdc%3D1

Wonder what mine is worth.

[Image: 98-99UDMJordanGameJerseyAutoSPx-GJF.jpg]
(03-18-2014, 02:25 PM)htowntigger Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa, did you guys see this auction last night? Some suspicious bidding at the end, but still....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380860968134?ru=...26_rdc%3D1

Wonder what mine is worth.

[Image: 98-99UDMJordanGameJerseyAutoSPx-GJF.jpg]
WOW. To put that kind of money in an ungraded card that you have only seen in pictures (that are not even high resolution). The days that it takes for the buyer to receive it must be hard to endure.
Htowntigger, Does that card come with a separate COA as other UD cards?
(03-18-2014, 03:53 PM)Caffrey Wrote: [ -> ]WOW. To put that kind of money in an ungraded card that you have only seen in pictures (that are not even high resolution). The days that it takes for the buyer to receive it must be hard to endure.
Htowntigger, Does that card come with a separate COA as other UD cards?
No, it's on the card, doesn't have a separate COA card. I bought mine ungraded around 6-7 years ago, at the time the most expensive card I'd purchased up until then... I got it graded myself, which makes it even more special.
Holy *****, put it up for auction starting at 10 grand lol. You must be happy that they're no longer making Jordan cards with a Bulls uniform, (at least for another 4 years). Your card is definitely one of the best Jordan cards I've seen.
LoL wow. Hard to tell how accurate that is, Probstein auctions usually go higher.... for whatever reason.
Both numbered 11/23 too!
very interesting that they are both numbered 11/23. Back in 1998 My mom dabbled in card collecting. She was a huge rocket fan. She bought a box of U.D and I got a call and she pulled that redemption card. She sold the redemption card the a few days later for $7,000 cash!!. She also got a Kobe jersey out of the same box( I still have it) Never found out what number she would have gotten.
(03-18-2014, 07:55 PM)bryandwells1 Wrote: [ -> ]Both numbered 11/23 too!
That is impossible, so something is up with the card.
(03-19-2014, 01:27 AM)classical_hero Wrote: [ -> ]That is impossible, so something is up with the card.
It's a different card,look at the Jordan photo.Some players had 2 variations in this game jersey set.
There are 6 different versions of those 1998-99 Jersey auto cards, each numbered to /23

Most ungraded go in the $5000-$6500 range and graded 9.5 go for more....

I have seen a few sell well above the going rate, might be a set collector pushing the prices up from time to time...

It just so happens my brother has the set...one of each...
Pages: 1 2