Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: RW34's April Group BGS Submission--CARDS ON THE WAY!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Anyone else want to jump in?? You've got another week or so!
Interested, please pm me the info, thank you.
(03-21-2014, 11:49 PM)larry2garcia Wrote: [ -> ]Interested, please pm me the info, thank you.
Hey! I sent you a PM a few days back. Did you not get it?? LMK!
(03-22-2014, 04:19 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! I sent you a PM a few days back. Did you not get it?? LMK!
I didn't get your PM.
Hey Wendy, Can I submit a booklet card?
(03-23-2014, 08:49 PM)larry2garcia Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't get your PM.
Resending now!

(03-23-2014, 10:50 PM)LRV1968 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Wendy, Can I submit a booklet card?
You sure can! But be sure you like the holders they come back in before you do it. They're magazine size. Also, booklets are an additional $8/book to grade.

I'm gonna get in for I think 2-3 cards. I'll PM ya more info tonight Wendi. Just need to decide what to submit now.
Having a rough go at it right now. Probably have to sit this one out as well. Been holding off on posting hoping a miracle would come through, but alas, going to have to suck at being a good member for a bit.
survey will be done soon. gotta split Fotg's in half and send cowgirls next time...i have a few others i need done with this sub
Smile
(03-24-2014, 01:49 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna get in for I think 2-3 cards. I'll PM ya more info tonight Wendi. Just need to decide what to submit now.
Sounds good. I'll keep my eyes out!

(03-24-2014, 09:35 PM)y2hood Wrote: [ -> ]Having a rough go at it right now. Probably have to sit this one out as well. Been holding off on posting hoping a miracle would come through, but alas, going to have to suck at being a good member for a bit.
No worries Y2! Hang in there and get life taken care of! I'll still be doing these for awhile I imagine. Wink

(03-24-2014, 10:25 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]survey will be done soon. gotta split Fotg's in half and send cowgirls next time...i have a few others i need done with this sub
Smile
Sounds good to me!! Variety is the spice of life! Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5