Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2013-14 Titanium 1 Box Break- Replacement update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even though the reviews weren't great, I picked up one box on an eBay auction for $83 shipped hoping for a nice patch or a lucky hit. Here's the breakdown:
Base(14): 4,6,13,23,29,30,32,35,56,62,64,78,79,85 (no rookies)
Fundamentals insert: Gordon Hayward/199
Titanic Threads Jumbo(2): Metta World Peace/299, Luol Deng/299
Elements(1): Iman Shumpert
New Wave Signatures(1): E'Twaun Moore
and..
Metallic Marks(1): Scottie Pippen #1/49

[Image: 2013-14TitaniumBreak_zps4fc5b86f.png~original]
[Image: 2013-14TitaniumBreak-2_zpsd3201635.png~original]

I'd say I got my hit! (Sadly it does have a good dent in the upper left hand corner of the image, with the other corners all having some wear on them, so I plan on contacting Panini to see what can be done). Of course I have plenty of Pippen autos, but it's the first one I've pack-pulled myself, so it made my day. Serial numbered 01..I know some people get into that sort of thing so that's kinda special on top of it. Anyways, that's it! Everything's FT/FS, except the Pippen, obviously.
Hey man awesome Pippen, sorry about the damage though keep us updated when you contact Panini. That Iman Elements is a nice card also.
Nice pippen!
Well thats gotta be about as good as you could hope for, to pull a PC auto! Congrats!
beautiful Pip!
Nice pc hit
Great Pippen AU! Congrats!
(03-15-2014, 08:31 AM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man awesome Pippen, sorry about the damage though keep us updated when you contact Panini. That Iman Elements is a nice card also.
I'm seething right now. I opened the replacement request, then an information request to make sure I didn't send in an on-card serial numbered '01' auto to get a sticker auto back. Per their response I submitted a written note with the card that if it could not be replaced directly, to contact me regarding an alternate on-card auto or to just return the card. What I got back today...a 2013-14 Prizm sticker auto base. And so the process begins again...
Man I know that's frustrating and if your like me I hate dealing with stuff like this,why can't they get it right the first time?
Apparently Beckett has listed the other Titanium Pippen on-card auto/49 at $80, and so the fellas at Panini thought they were justified in sending a $100 BV Prizm auto. I get where they're coming from if they're just looking at BVs, I just don't how it's listed so low. Very quick responses from David Sharp at Panini, but it looks like I'm just trading to get my card back now.