Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Haven't Heard from a Trader since March 3rd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What recourse do you have on here when someone just doesn't ship their cards to you? I haven't heard from "arod0770710" since the day that I shipped his card to him. He still hasn't marked his items as shipped. What is my next step?
contact a moderator and let him know about whats going on
Thanks for the reply. Maybe this is ignorant but, how would I go about contacting a moderator? Smile
Best Moderator to contact is floydtown. He offered the best suggestions to a similar problem I had in the past. I have stopped trading for a while because of recent problems with trades....
I have traded with arod0770710 and he had to take a break due to some family stuff that popped up so there was no contact for a while. He did end up making good on his end of the trade when things settled down. I'm confident the same will happen here.

You can find floydttown on the trading forum. I think he has some posts in the top sticky posts where you can quickly click on his name and send a message.

Hope it all works out.
Isn't arod0770710 the guy who had to drop everything and go to the Philippines for an emergancy? Or do I have him mixed up? I can't recall how long ago that was though.
Yep...
Thanks for the info everyone. I will try to just give him some time then. His rating is good and I figured he would make good at some point. It wasn't a very expensive autograph that I gave up so, I'll try to be patient. Thanks! - Jason