Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: MORE SWEETNESS L@@K THIS :):):)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These came in today:

[Image: AlfonsoSoriano_zps4190a9c2.jpg]

I'm getting the Beltran custom painted to match the uniform on the card (Astros) to make this piece even MORE unique Wink

[Image: CarlosBeltran_zpse6b4bf8d.jpg]
Pretty cool but the painting sounds expensive, good luck
(03-11-2014, 02:13 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty cool but the painting sounds expensive, good luck
It's not too much but definitely worth paying to make my collection more unique & 1 of a kind Smile
good stuff as usual. have been looking for someone to do some paintings on my mcfarlanes.... is your guy local or are you shipping it out?
(03-12-2014, 10:43 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: [ -> ]good stuff as usual. have been looking for someone to do some paintings on my mcfarlanes.... is your guy local or are you shipping it out?
Thanks R.D. Smile I ship them out to a guy who painted my Honus Wagner for me....would you like his contact info....
(03-12-2014, 10:43 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: [ -> ]good stuff as usual. have been looking for someone to do some paintings on my mcfarlanes.... is your guy local or are you shipping it out?