Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Giannis, MCW and Tim Hardaway Jr. Patch #/10 Mail!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These cards look great IP! They scan well, unlike last years design

[Image: img320_zps5c4514ff.jpg]

[Image: panini-america-2013-14-gold-standard-bas...7c8f36.jpg] (Redempiton, possible Patch?)

[Image: panini-america-2013-14-gold-standard-bas...df1179.jpg] (redempiton, possible Patch?)

Thanks for looking, have a nice weekend everyone!
Very cool additions. I was not aware they made a patch/no auto version of the GS RCs. Great stuff man.
So this is where that Tim Jr. went, congrats.! I only found this card the day it sold. I was slacking, too late to the dance. Are your Greek Freak & MCW redemptions and you just posted those pics as examples of what you may get?
ya i thought the patch /10 were autos also? i think those will be auto patch cards. those are very nice
Thanks you guys! I'm hoping to get a nice auto Patch, like the ones above of Giannis and MCW. I'm waiting for them to be redeemed and will post when they are live! cheers -Ryan-
Very nice pickups! I really like the look of the RPA in GS this year. So much better than last years version. Might as well go for the platinum set!
the ante and MCW cards are just begging for a in person auto with that blank bottom part.