Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2013-14 Panini Titanium Basketball Case Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was very happy with my 8 box case break of Titanium

http://forloveofhomeplate.com/panini-tit...than-gold/

You can never have enough Kobe can you?
 photo DSCN2455_zps0e5126a7.jpg

I didn't even notice this card until I was sorting the base as it was flipped backwards when I was originally opening the pack!
 photo AnthonyDavis1_zpse15e8aac.jpg

I am actually most excited about the Greek Freak since the Rookie cards are only 1 per 8 box case. I think he has a lot of potential upside.
 photo Giannis13_zpsc462df8a.jpg
wow great hits!
You should easily make up the $1,000 you lost on the other bad break.
Wow, this definitely looks more promising than the gold standard lol. I am looking forward to seeing the whole run down after everything is sold!
I saw the title and went uh oh lol especially after your GS break. You got lucky haha Ive seen some absolutely brutal breaks of this product. Congrats though!
(03-08-2014, 05:32 AM)classical_hero Wrote: [ -> ]You should easily make up the $1,000 you lost on the other bad break.
I wont recoup all my funds back on this break, but I am always happy when I pick-up some cards for the personal collection! Makes the pain go away!

Nice break. ..Looking for all the Gerald Henderson from this product if you got any and are selling!
(03-08-2014, 02:38 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice break. ..Looking for all the Gerald Henderson from this product if you got any and are selling!
I will look through my base to see if I hit him...I didn't get any Game Used, Autos or Inserts of him though.

Feel free to stay in touch as I break cases/boxes often...and am always up to trade.

Cheers,

Ed
www.ForLoveofHomePlate.com (*You can see my breaks here)
Twitter @HomePlateCards

Niiiiiice break. I need to ask...Did you happen to hit any Zach Randolph by any chance???
(03-08-2014, 06:00 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Niiiiiice break. I need to ask...Did you happen to hit any Zach Randolph by any chance???
No Zach in Titanium....though my previous break of Panini Gold Standard Case I hit a 2013-14 Panini Gold Standard Basketball Black Gold #20 Zach Randolph /49 and it sold on eBay for $6 delivered.

I need to create some kind of contact spreadsheet for you PC collectors so when I do pull cards out of new products I can reach out to you first.

Is there a method you recommend here on Beckett? (Sorry new to the forums.)
Pages: 1 2 3