Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My first box of 13-14 UD Season 2.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all! Picked up a box of Series 2 today, and as always, I'll be doing the base, Young Guns and Hockey Heroes sets. I'll scan and post a pic of the hits when I get a chance, but for now here are the hits that will be for trade...

Canvas: Rick Nash, Jordan Staal, Brent Seabrook, Logan Couture & Team Canada Freddie Hamilton.

Exclusives: Marek Mazanec Young Guns #004/100

MVP: Elias Lindholm RC

O-Pee-Chee Update: Jaromir Jagr, Morgan Reilly RC, Ryan Strome RC, Lucas Lessio RC & Jacob Trouba RC,
O-Pee-Chee Retros: Vincent Lecavalier & Martin Jones RC

Game Jersey: Ron Francis, which I already pulled from Series 1.

And here are the hits that I'm keeping for the PC...

Young Guns: Berra, Andersen, Mazanec, Beck, Ceci & D'Amigo (All NFT)

Hockey Heroes: Belfour & Bourque (NFT)

Rookie Materials: Dougie Hamilton (PC!)

Not bad, it's a start! Thanks for looking, if anything in the trade list catches your eye, shoot me an offer! Looking to finish the Young Guns and Hockey Heroes, so if you've got any available for trade that I haven't pulled, same deal, shoot me an offer.

Cheers!
-Chris
Very nice, Chris! I just busted one as well and will give up the Hockey Heroes for you. I hit Sakic and Jagr. I also snagged a YG High-Gloss, but don't have it to look at yet. Haha! Congrats!

Randi
Got a box today but won't be opening it until tomorrow. I did open 5 loose packs I also bought and hit 2 YGs and a YG Canvas!
Getting 2 boxes on Monday!! Sent you an offer Chris
picking up a couple boxes tomorrow
Awesome guys, I'll post a want list in the Trading section, and hopefully I can knock this set out quick this year. Will also scan the hits and post the traders in my org this morning.
not bad
i picked up a blaster last night did well too.

Those team canada cards are like 1:199 packs
I will pick up boxes today
Nice break, congrats.
Pages: 1 2