Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: my first redemption in (expired)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In December I broke a box of 2011-12 Past & Present and my 'hits' were a Tom Gugliotta and Brian Grant auto and an expired Isaiah Thomas XRC AU.
I redeemed it anyway and explained the poor luck I had had on my hits. A week and a bit ago I got an email update saying that my redemption had been shipped and today it arrived.

[Image: escanear0408.jpg]

It's not the greatest card ever, but big thumbs up to Panini for coming through despite having passed the expiry date.

One question: has anyone else noticed blurred autos in this set? The auto on this card is clearly washing out. Not something that I'll complain about given the circumstances, but just curious..

Yup, the ink bleeds onto the card. I busted a box of this around the time it was first released, then had to wait until Halloween for them just to release which players are for which code numbers and then it took like what? 2 Years until I finally got the card in the mail and it looks the same as your Thomas. All around blunder by Panini but indeed good of them to honor your expired redemption. Only good thing is I lucked out and managed to pull the Shumpert for my Knicks PC. Same issue with the 11'12 Limited auto rookie redemptions.
Are you willing to trade for that?
Any expired reception is a win, in my book!