Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Love This Card!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just had to show this off. Needless to say, I am ecstatic to add this to my JMac collection!

[Image: IMG_0840_zpsf51097db.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0843_zps104c561e.jpg]
DR. PEPPER PATCH! <3 I could use a Dr. Pepper right about now haha! Nice addition!
Jason, sweeeet card. That whole logo is amazing
Thanks guys! I can't stop pulling it out to look at, lol...definitely a crowning jewel for my JMac collection. And as for door numbers, does it get truer than a 1/1 for JMac?

Although I do hesitate a bit to call this a true 1/1 as there are 5 different cards, each with a different patch from one of JMacs major sponsors. They're all 1/1's and numbered differently, but they're all pretty much the same. And in all honesty, the Bass Pro, McDonalds, or even the Cessna patch would probably be even sweeter to have. But I'm in no position to complain or even care...I'm very happy to have gotten this one! 3 of the 5 from the set were/are on eBay, including the Bass Pro. I'd love to pick up another one...but the prices of those on eBay and the price I paid for mine are a bit different.

Anyhow, thanks again, my friends! Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Jason
Yeah, I almost picked up a 2014 5-star Travis Pastrana Triple R/U #'d 4/5 but I was outbid with a few minutes to go while I was eating dinner. It went for $18.00 + $3 S&H.....heck of a deal for a high-end product.
Amazing card! Congrats!
Nice card Jason, congrats!

Jerry
Wow, real nice!
Personally, I would rather have the Dr. Pepper patch than the others. McD's is more well-known throughout the world and is his main sponser, but I am sure many people would pick the DP logo over the others.
Congrats again on the fantastic pick-up!
(03-06-2014, 01:30 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I would rather have the Dr. Pepper patch than the others. McD's is more well-known throughout the world and is his main sponser, but I am sure many people would pick the DP logo over the others.
Congrats again on the fantastic pick-up!
Adam, I see your point and honestly...I would have been happier than a kid on Christmas morning had any of them fallen into my lap. I suppose I was thinking on JMac's paint schemes. And this is weird...I just looked at the checklist again...the last time I looked, there were only 5 different versions of this card...now there are 10 listed! But back to the point I was on, my thinking was it would be "even sweeter" to have one of the patches that matched one of JMac's paint schemes. For me, the Bass Pro patch is the sweetest as I have a long-time connection to Bass Pro. But again, all this is just talk as I am more than ecstatic to have this one!
Pages: 1 2