Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 box Donruss, 1 more '13 select!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stopped by the LCS at lunch because they got their Donruss in... Bought one box and ripped it in the car. Saw one box of Select still on sale for $70 just sitting there. After a pedestrian Donruss box, went back after work for the Select and I'm glad I did!

First, the Donruss... The best 9 cards... meh
[Image: Share1.jpg]

Then the Select!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some SP's and inserts...
[Image: Share2.jpg]

Some other inserts and autos... Wood /99, Maness 25/25, Gray /750, Bradley /500, Werner /99...
[Image: share3.jpg]

And, the card worth a pic of its own!!!
[Image: Machado.jpg]
Machado /25!!!
(03-04-2014, 08:32 PM)petillo64 Wrote: [ -> ]Stopped by the LCS at lunch because they got their Donruss in... Bought one box and ripped it in the car. Saw one box of Select still on sale for $70 just sitting there. After a pedestrian Donruss box, went back after work for the Select and I'm glad I did!

First, the Donruss... The best 9 cards... meh
[Image: Share1.jpg]

Then the Select!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some SP's and inserts...
[Image: Share2.jpg]

Some other inserts and autos... Wood /99, Maness 25/25, Gray /750, Bradley /500, Werner /99...
[Image: share3.jpg]

And, the card worth a pic of its own!!!
[Image: Machado.jpg]
Machado /25!!!
Are any cards for trade? Let me know which cards (if any) are for trade
WOW! Sweet Machado! Congrats!
Nice!! Those select cards are so sweet looking, I bought a select hockey blaster at target and they are just as nice.

I'd hang on to the machado and then sell it when the season starts and he gets on a streak.

Let me know if you are trading the beltre when pricing a out
Great pulls out of the Select, man! That Machado is great!
Great stuff man congrats!
That's an awesome auto man, gorgeous card. Congrats
Nice pulls! I like the Bucky Dent auto from Donruss. That Machado is sick! Congrats!!
Thanks everyone! Pretty much my best/favorite pull ever! I thought they had left him out of the product all together since he didnt have a base rc in it.

The sonny gray and Bradley jr. were very strong pulls as well considering the panini auto checklist. Adding a Werner auto to my a's PC was just icing on the cake.

I'm interested in trading for the Jackie Bradley auto. lmk, thanks!
Pages: 1 2