Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Been thinking about a Beckett Fantasy Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I would be interested also. How many people are you up to?
Throw me in there and I can donate a prize as well
(03-12-2014, 03:59 PM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]I would be interested also. How many people are you up to?
(03-12-2014, 06:49 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Throw me in there and I can donate a prize as well
This gets us up to 9 members willing to play. We have enough to make it worth our time to play this. I will send a PM to all members about this. We need to iron out a few things.

Any other members that want to join are still welcome to do so. I will set the cut-off date for joining the game at April 9th.
I am offering a Jeff Burton auto to the prize pool ( will look what one it is exactly lol).
I have a Danica Patrick race used I can donate.
PM'd you my donation.

Jerry
I received replies to the mass PM from 5 of you now and everyone voted for #2. So we will have a prize pool. I would like to post what everyone is playing for so if all of you can PM a scan of your donation, I would appreciate it. I have one scan so far, and an idea of what some of you are adding.
I will get you a scan or pic of mine when I get back home.
Here is the Burton I'm offering to the prize pool.

[Image: IMG_20130417_115741_zps284e7e27.jpg]
Sorry for the crappy pic.
im in
Pages: 1 2 3 4