Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Crown Royale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are you guys having decent luck with the Crown Royale? How are the quality of the cards? I haven't seen them in person yet but have seen a few breaks. Just curious as to how you all think the quality is.
(03-02-2014, 02:20 PM)BoxBreaksNow Wrote: [ -> ]Are you guys having decent luck with the Crown Royale? How are the quality of the cards? I haven't seen them in person yet but have seen a few breaks. Just curious as to how you all think the quality is.
I have gone through 4 boxes of Hobby, and I am thoroughly enjoying the product. The base cards look great and the autos do as well, but the two tiny swatched high #ed jersey cards in every box are sometimes annoying.
I bought a box today and am not exactly happy. And Im not really complaining about my hits which sucked by the way but more the quality. I hit a dual mem of glennon, a kam chancellor jsy, a jeff tuel auto, and christine michael auto /25. So it was a waste of money but the tuel auto is kind of warped like a chrome card and the michael card is a bit soft on the corners. it just seems to me that the card stock is super thin and flimsy. ive never seen a flimsier stock than this before.
(03-03-2014, 12:28 AM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a box today and am not exactly happy. And Im not really complaining about my hits which sucked by the way but more the quality. I hit a dual mem of glennon, a kam chancellor jsy, a jeff tuel auto, and christine michael auto /25. So it was a waste of money but the tuel auto is kind of warped like a chrome card and the michael card is a bit soft on the corners. it just seems to me that the card stock is super thin and flimsy. ive never seen a flimsier stock than this before.
you could send me that Kam Chancellor bro.. Just saying.. LOL
I really like Crown, but the card stock is pretty flimsy. Out of 3 boxes they all had cards with bent/soft corners.
Have no clue, let us know if you do it.
(03-03-2014, 12:28 AM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a box today and am not exactly happy. And Im not really complaining about my hits which sucked by the way but more the quality. I hit a dual mem of glennon, a kam chancellor jsy, a jeff tuel auto, and christine michael auto /25. So it was a waste of money but the tuel auto is kind of warped like a chrome card and the michael card is a bit soft on the corners. it just seems to me that the card stock is super thin and flimsy. ive never seen a flimsier stock than this before.
Thanks all for the replies. My impression from watching some other guys break it was in line with what you are saying here. A few even had similar smudged corners. Its funny how all of these products have a ton of similar guys auto's. I didn't love the triangle die cuts from what I saw.