Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Some PC stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was going through some of my PC items today and came across these:

[Image: SU1BRzAxNjYtMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: SU1BRzAxNjctMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: SU1BRzAxNjktMS5qcGc.jpg]

Thanks for looking.
Dang man some insane stuff! Bynum could put a little more effort in his sig lol.
nice kareem
(03-01-2014, 06:11 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: [ -> ]Dang man some insane stuff! Bynum could put a little more effort in his sig lol.
He could put a little more effort into a lot of things lol. .

Love the Durant and Wade very nice pickups!
(03-01-2014, 06:11 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: [ -> ]Dang man some insane stuff! Bynum could put a little more effort in his sig lol.
It's funny you mentioned the Bynum auto. When I pulled it, I also pulled the regular version from the same box. The owner of the LCS was willing to trade me a LeBron auto because she knew I collected him. I decided not to trade for it (stupid decision).
(03-01-2014, 07:59 PM)hercules21 Wrote: [ -> ]nice kareem
Thanks
(03-01-2014, 07:59 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: [ -> ]He could put a little more effort into a lot of things lol. .

Love the Durant and Wade very nice pickups!
Thanks
Wow man that would have been one hell of a trade!
(03-01-2014, 09:23 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny you mentioned the Bynum auto. When I pulled it, I also pulled the regular version from the same box. The owner of the LCS was willing to trade me a LeBron auto because she knew I collected him. I decided not to trade for it (stupid decision).

Thanks

Thanks
I miss Topps Triple Threads & Exquisite. Sick cards you found there man! I don't blame you for not doing the Bynum trade at the time, kid was drafted straight out of HS by the Lakers..like what, 10th overall? Tons of potential there but of course looking back now it looks like a horrid decision, lol. What is the Durant finest black rc #'d to? Like 49? Again, sick cards! Isn't it nice to look through your collection and be "surprised" again by seeing cards you haven't seen in awhile? Just love that feeling..
(03-01-2014, 11:09 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow man that would have been one hell of a trade!
So true my friend, so true lol.
(03-02-2014, 12:34 AM)vgqv Wrote: [ -> ]I miss Topps Triple Threads & Exquisite. Sick cards you found there man! I don't blame you for not doing the Bynum trade at the time, kid was drafted straight out of HS by the Lakers..like what, 10th overall? Tons of potential there but of course looking back now it looks like a horrid decision, lol. What is the Durant finest black rc #'d to? Like 49? Again, sick cards! Isn't it nice to look through your collection and be "surprised" again by seeing cards you haven't seen in awhile? Just love that feeling..
Thanks. I miss Topps and any real UD products too. At the time I pulled the Bynum's, his stuff was out the roof. The regular one was selling for $100 alone. This was also when Lebron's autos could be had between $100-160.

The Durant is /75. Yeah it is a good feeling. I think all of them might have jumped in value since I bought them except the Bynum, lol. I keep the Bynum mainly because of the funny story behind it. An older lady and her grandson were busting around 10 boxes of exquisite when I decided to bust a box of SPx. Once they saw the two Bynum's, they decided to bust the rest of the SPx boxes. They got maybe a Green auto (who was kind of hot from dunking), lol. They kept looking at my Bynum's like they wanted to buy them from me. All I could think about was how much money they just spent in the LCS.
Love that Larry Bird man, easily my favorite of the group. Great stuff all around!!
(03-02-2014, 08:34 AM)kenarm79 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I miss Topps and any real UD products too. At the time I pulled the Bynum's, his stuff was out the roof. The regular one was selling for $100 alone. This was also when Lebron's autos could be had between $100-160.

The Durant is /75. Yeah it is a good feeling. I think all of them might have jumped in value since I bought them except the Bynum, lol. I keep the Bynum mainly because of the funny story behind it. An older lady and her grandson were busting around 10 boxes of exquisite when I decided to bust a box of SPx. Once they saw the two Bynum's, they decided to bust the rest of the SPx boxes. They got maybe a Green auto (who was kind of hot from dunking), lol. They kept looking at my Bynum's like they wanted to buy them from me. All I could think about was how much money they just spent in the LCS.
They were busting 10 boxes of Exquisite? Wow, I can't stop hearing that "cha-ching" noise in my head. Do you remember seeing any notable cards from that break? Yeah, I remember there was a lot of hype surrounding Gerald Green during/after the '05 draft. He was drafted out of HS too, I think? Cool story man. I have those same random memories over the years from buying/hanging out at my then 2 LCS's. Always amazed me when I saw random ppl come in and bust hi-end product and I was just trying to save up loot to bust a box of something affordable or cave-in and buy some packs.
Pages: 1 2