Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Crown Royale, five box break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Busted five boxes of 2013-14 Crown Royale yesterday and sadly hit three of the four boxes in a case that DOES NOT contain a silhouette card.

Silhouettes are the reason I bust Crown, so that was a downer even if I hit some low number autos in the boxes that did not have a silhouette

Best of the Jersey cards:

[Image: crown005.jpg]

First Manning Bronco jersey card I have pulled, so pleased.

[Image: crown004.jpg]

Autos in the boxes missing a silhouette

[Image: crown001.jpg]

# 8/10

[Image: crown.jpg]

# 5/5

[Image: SPxMackinnon001.jpg]

and the very reason I bought Crown

[Image: crown002.jpg]

[Image: crown003.jpg]

That was the break. There is one more box in the case that does not have a silhouette in it so as I was driving home, I called the local owner and told him to set one more box aside for me. Thought I might as well go for the fourth one! LOL!
Sweet stuff all around
Just saying there is no way that Nassib is #ed 5/5. I got the 5/5 one lol
Wow, nice stuff!! Good luck on the last box. Doesn't look like you trade, but if you ever decide to part with the Landry Jones, please hit me up.
(02-28-2014, 06:12 PM)socalstealth44 Wrote: [ -> ]Just saying there is no way that Nassib is #ed 5/5. I got the 5/5 one lol
I think you miss read my post. I DID NOT say it was a 5/5 It is 8/10

The 5/5 is the other card.
(02-28-2014, 07:17 PM)johnnypen Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, nice stuff!! Good luck on the last box. Doesn't look like you trade, but if you ever decide to part with the Landry Jones, please hit me up.
You are correct I don't trade on this site, just post now and then.
Trading is way to hard on this site.

I think you did good, be happy.
if the peyton jersey if ft shoot me an open offer my friend, nice break
(03-05-2014, 10:55 PM)InThaClutch Wrote: [ -> ]if the peyton jersey if ft shoot me an open offer my friend, nice break
Plan on keeping the card, but thanks for your interest.

Let me know if the Toilolo is available...thanks
Let me know if the manning is available thanks and nice break
Pages: 1 2