Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Any Cowboys or Volunteers fans interested in this Jason Witten I just pulled?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey guys, I just busted a retail box of Crown Royale from my local Target and pulled this beauty ... #5/5!

[Image: JasonWitten_zps963462c4.jpg]

My main PC guys are Trout, Harper, Puig, LeBron, Cam Newton, Reggie Bush and Matt Barkley, so I'd give priority to those first.

I'll probably take offers through the weekend and then bay it up on Tuesday.

Thanks! RJ
Friday bump! Who wants it?
Those are retail exclusive.
(02-28-2014, 08:00 PM)socalstealth44 Wrote: [ -> ]Those are retail exclusive.
Yep ... pulled it from a Target box. They are doing Crown sort of like they've been doing Longevity the last few years ... $39.99 per box for four packs, five cards per, with two hits.

In addition to the Witten/5, I pulled an Eric Reid auto/49 (Niners PC!), an Andre Ellington jersey/299, a Brady parallel/249, an Alex Ogletree rookie parallel/99, a Chance Warnack rookie parallel/299 (I think) and a rookie card in every pack.

So yeah, not a lot of cards (I think I pulled like four or five base veterans, LOL), but a very fun break for basically the price of two blasters.
Interesting haven't seen any crown royal at target, then again just saw my first target longevity box last week
im interested
Better than two blasters. Guaranteed two hits and numbered cards.

I like the UGA you pulled.
(02-28-2014, 10:05 PM)ugameck Wrote: [ -> ]Better than two blasters. Guaranteed two hits and numbered cards.

I like the UGA you pulled.
He is available, my good man!
Check me for Witten?
Check me
Pages: 1 2 3 4