Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 18 K to go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
till I clean my Organize. I am in the process of eliminating cards in my ORG that are PC. All I am going to keep in here are cards I need or have to trade. The ORG has been unreliable lately and it makes it hard to trade or organize. Once I am done I hope to be below the 2K allowed on here so I can utilize ORG for free. I will respond to offers but it may take a bit. Only looking to trade for wants right now.
Cripes, I just sent you a trade offer, haha.
I am sure you will come back stronger for sure. Can't wait to deal again.
(02-26-2014, 10:52 PM)snobles Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure you will come back stronger for sure. Can't wait to deal again.
Not going away. Just taking time to refocus and organize.
Mark, Well you better get back quick as you still have a bunch of the Prizm color RCs I need. At least it will give me some time to get some Red Wing cards for you.
(02-27-2014, 03:51 PM)pens1fan Wrote: [ -> ]Mark, Well you better get back quick as you still have a bunch of the Prizm color RCs I need. At least it will give me some time to get some Red Wing cards for you.
Walt,

Anytime you want to trade send me an offer. I am just not actively making trades till I get my s--- together.
enjoy spring expo and nice move
(02-28-2014, 07:24 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: [ -> ]enjoy spring expo and nice move
What do you mean nice move?
insane patch cards in your signature man
(03-02-2014, 02:27 PM)Midwestconnection Wrote: [ -> ]insane patch cards in your signature man
Thank you
Pages: 1 2