Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3 packs with 3 hits (1 Totally Certified, 2 SPx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided after my wonderful week of hockey tournaments and hospital visits that I would grab a couple packs of the new stuff, just to see what it looks like in person. I started with a pack of Totally Certified, which landed me a Nathan Beaulieu base RC, and this Kronwall jersey...

[Image: 13-14TotallyCertifiedJerseysRed-NiklasKr...e614a4.jpg]

Next I grabbed the last two packs of SPx in the open box, and because the owner of the place is a great guy, he held on to the Ice bonus pack and saved it for me. The Ice pack had a Jason Akeson #/999 RC, and the first pack had a Valeri Nichushkin Rookie Materials jersey...

[Image: 13-14SPxRookieMaterials-ValeriNichushkin...a0b4f9.jpg]

And the last pack had a sweet 96-97 SPx Retro autograph (Group A, not bad!) of the Penguins' Beau Bennett...

[Image: 13-14SPx96-97SPxRetroAutographs-BeauBenn...affb1a.jpg]

Not bad! All are available for similar Bruins cards.
Cheers everyone!
-Chris
Sweet breaks Chris!!!! I wish I had some Bruins for the Bennett, but doubt I do. Congrats!!!
Stellar breaks, Chris! I have some Bruins in my Org. that might entice you to send the Bennett Walt's way. Wink Let me know if you want to work something out. Congrats!

Randi
nice hit with Beau
(02-24-2014, 11:25 AM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Stellar breaks, Chris! I have some Bruins in my Org. that might entice you to send the Bennett Walt's way. Wink Let me know if you want to work something out. Congrats!

Randi
Randi, you are the BEST!!!! That would be cool if we can work something out.
Sweet spx auto
I dont have any hockey in my org for trade only Football and baseball but I'd love a shot at the nichushkin
Walt - I think Randi is teasing you. I think he is going to send it to Hugh so he can swim in his pool.

Chris - If Randi does not have anything for you check my ORG for some Bruins cards. I am interested in the Kronwall and will ensure Walt get the Bennett.
rentzington, sadly, all I collect is hockey, and I have no idea what any other sports' stuff books at, I only pay for the hockey subscription. I'll have a look, and see if I can shoot you an offer, but I have no idea what pricing I'm looking at for other sports' cards.

Let me be the first to say that Randi did indeed try to land the Beau in a trade, but alas, it didn't work out. He truly was thinking of you Walt!

Mark, I'll have a look and see if there's anything I can use for that, as well as the Kronwall.
Beckett community is the best!!! Thanks Mark, Chris and Randi. Everyone is always on the lookout for each other and that's way this is the best community of collector around.