Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Where the heck is everyone?!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is time for the Daytona 500 and no one is really posting any threads! Nobody wants to talk about the new season, the CWTS/NNS races that happened already, or ANYTHING else racing related??!!
I know we are a small group here, but this is the time to get excited and start talking about some NASCAR racing.

Let's go racing!

Smile
Still hidden from winter? haha
Well, the 500 took forever to get completed!!! It was awesome to watch the race once it returned though. What a great bunch of racing!
Hey man how have you been? I've not been on the site much because of my new project car. So glad the season is finally here! Hope Newman does well this year with his new team , but either way I'm happy racing is back.
(02-24-2014, 01:59 AM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man how have you been? I've not been on the site much because of my new project car. So glad the season is finally here! Hope Newman does well this year with his new team , but either way I'm happy racing is back.
Project car....as in kit car?! Gotta see some photos of the progress, kinda thinking about doing that one day!
Good season ahead I think. I was at the 9 hr daytona 500.

Season pick
1.Kasey Kahne

(02-24-2014, 07:54 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Good season ahead I think. I was at the 9 hr daytona 500.

Season pick
1.Kasey Kahne
At least it wasn't like a few years ago where it was like the 30+ hours of the Daytona 500 Wink
(02-23-2014, 03:13 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]It is time for the Daytona 500 and no one is really posting any threads! Nobody wants to talk about the new season, the CWTS/NNS races that happened already, or ANYTHING else racing related??!!
I know we are a small group here, but this is the time to get excited and start talking about some NASCAR racing.

Let's go racing!

Smile
Hey Adam,

I get on about three to five times times a week, but there isn't much action...I haven't had much in the way of new stuff to talk about, no new purchases or breaks, and I haven't had much ambition to do any trading since Christmas.

Daytona was pretty good, I guess...a bit upset that Smoke got the pair of crappy Hendrick's power plants, though (I actually think it ended up being fuel cell related, and not necessarily engine trouble).

So, Dale, Jr. is already in the Chase? I am 0-1 already in my 2014 predictions, but in my defense, I didn't realize that NASCAR was going to change the Chase format a bit. Regardless, I guess he ran a pretty nice race, but I didn't see most of it because of the huge time delay. Both Kurt and Kyle Busch looked good early on, and Denny Hamlin was fast.

All in, excited that they're back on the track, less than thrilled with the NASCAR collecting options lately, but looing forward to seeing some nice cards and some good racing...
Crazy, crazy, crazy night of racing! Completely worth the 6+ hour wait! And I'm definitely happy for Jr...when was the last time we've seen him that ecstatic?! lol, that was fun to watch. I can't believe Austin pulled out a Top 10 finish after all the near accidents he was involved in. And my boy JMac was making a strong run there towards the end, he's always a factor in plate races...if he could have just made it to the end...

(02-24-2014, 11:53 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]Crazy, crazy, crazy night of racing! Completely worth the 6+ hour wait! And I'm definitely happy for Jr...when was the last time we've seen him that ecstatic?! lol, that was fun to watch. I can't believe Austin pulled out a Top 10 finish after all the near accidents he was involved in. And my boy JMac was making a strong run there towards the end, he's always a factor in plate races...if he could have just made it to the end...
Just remember, anyone can win in a restrictor plate race Wink
Pages: 1 2