Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012-13 Exquisite Collection MOJO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few week ago I bought a box of 2012-13 Exquisite Collection from my local card shop and hit it BIG! I'm not sure how many are out there, I saw a video of one on YouTube, I think it was 2007-08 Exquisite Collection, but I hit a hot box of all Lebron James cards. I hit five autos, which one is a 1 of 1, and the base card of Lebron.

To this day, I still can't believe it.

Wow nice break, what was the box number? Probably 23 haha. Makes me want to buy an exquisite case now.
Wow, that's cool. Just sucks that UD no longer has the NBA license. I can't stand amateur unis. Cool break.
I actually bought the case from the card shop, the other two boxes weren't that bad.

The other main highlight was that I got two redemptions of the same card for Paul George, Limited Logos Auto /25. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the other one, I redeemed one and I'm still waiting for it. And I got some other nice cards that I can't quite remember at the moment.

It does suck that UD doesn't have a NBA License, but they do the best that they can and the cards don't look that bad in this product.
Wow!

Now that's a hit (or several).
what does the inscription say. nice break!!!!
Thanks!

I attached a close-up picture of the 1 of 1 and it says "The Chosen 1".
very nice inscription!!!!!
Wow! Like winning the Lotto!
Thanks!

Yeah, there was an older gentleman at the card shop when I opened the pack and he said, "Let me shake your hand right now.", while shaking my hand. He told me that I should go play the lotto too... Everybody in the card shop at the time was just amazed, to say the least.

I was due for something big, at least I feel that way. I've been collecting basketball cards off and on for the last 20 years or so and never really had any luck. The best box prior to this one was a 2004-05 Fleer Throwbacks hobby box where I got a Charles Barkley duel jersey/patch card (# 34/34) and an actual Bill Russell Jersey, which I have framed in a case.

My goal, which I want more than the LeBrons, is a Jordan auto, maybe one day! And there is one card that I want really bad, and that is the Michael Jordan 1994-95 Ultra Scoring Kings insert, the one with the lightning bolts. I think that is the right year???