Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LTTF for 2013 Bowman Inception / 2011 Topps Diamond!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
2013 Bowman Inception I am looking for the Prospect and Rookie base autos

2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary as well as the Cognac edition is a new project I want to start, fairly ambition it is 709 cards! I need every one of them haha

All Wants are marked!

Thanks for the help, would like to get a few of the higher end knocked out if anyone has any! Thanks!
I have a Michael Choice Auto Relic #/25 and a Nick Castellanos Auto Relic #/10 if interested. I know their not base, just throwing it out there.. Smile
(02-16-2014, 05:13 AM)Sargieboy Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Michael Choice Auto Relic #/25 and a Nick Castellanos Auto Relic #/10 if interested. I know their not base, just throwing it out there.. Smile
Haha you are like me, ALWAYS on. hmm, I would be interested in the Choice since he is a Ranger now Smile
Open offer sent.
(02-16-2014, 05:21 AM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: [ -> ]Haha you are like me, ALWAYS on. hmm, I would be interested in the Choice since he is a Ranger now Smile

I spend a lot of time away from home because of work, so when I am on the road I have no life.... Sad
I have the Patrick Wisdom base auto. We could add to our trade from yesterday
(02-16-2014, 09:54 AM)neckababy1 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the Patrick Wisdom base auto. We could add to our trade from yesterday
Ok cool, I have a prizm USA baseball Matt Harvey and a USA baseball prizms Matt Harvey?
(02-16-2014, 08:00 AM)Sargieboy Wrote: [ -> ]I spend a lot of time away from home because of work, so when I am on the road I have no life.... Sad
Ahh I gotcha, I travel a lot with the military so I feel you there.
We have a Castellanos Inception base auto and a bunch of the 1989 minis from this year's Topps. Feel free to take a look and see if we have any you need.
(02-16-2014, 05:37 PM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]We have a Castellanos Inception base auto and a bunch of the 1989 minis from this year's Topps. Feel free to take a look and see if we have any you need.
Will do thanks!
(02-16-2014, 05:20 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok cool, I have a prizm USA baseball Matt Harvey and a USA baseball prizms Matt Harvey?

Ahh I gotcha, I travel a lot with the military so I feel you there.

U.S. Army Retired... 22 Years.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4