Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WANTED: 1999 Edgerrin James!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My collection is up to date, let me know if you have something I need and/or vice versa!

LET'S GET TRADING!!
(02-09-2014, 06:03 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: [ -> ]My collection is up to date, let me know if you have something I need and/or vice versa!

LET'S GET TRADING!!
Do you have a bucket?
Not that I maintain- most of what I have for trade is available via "My Collections" though, just start a trade and filter for "get all wants".
(02-09-2014, 06:33 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I maintain- most of what I have for trade is available via "My Collections" though, just start a trade and filter for "get all wants".
take a look at my photobucket, I might have a few edgerrin james duplicates I could part with. He is one of my top players as well. Thanks
http://s170.photobucket.com/user/trublue...ent&page=1
I'd understand if you say no to any or all of these, but here's what I saw that I'd like to try to make a deal for:

- 1999 Playoff Prestige SSD Spectrum Blue #164
- 1999 Playoff Prestige SSD Spectrum Red #164
- 1999 SkyBox Premium Autographics Red Foil #44
- 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Purple #EJA
- 1999 Upper Deck HoloGrFX Ausome #64
- 1999 Upper Deck Victory #384

Let me know if you see anything you're interested in!
(02-09-2014, 08:43 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd understand if you say no to any or all of these, but here's what I saw that I'd like to try to make a deal for:

- 1999 Playoff Prestige SSD Spectrum Blue #164
- 1999 Playoff Prestige SSD Spectrum Red #164
- 1999 SkyBox Premium Autographics Red Foil #44
- 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Purple #EJA
- 1999 Upper Deck HoloGrFX Ausome #64
- 1999 Upper Deck Victory #384

Let me know if you see anything you're interested in!
OK, WELL LET ME SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER. I HAVE ALOT MORE OF HIM YET TO PUT ON HERE. SO, I MIGHT EVEN HAVE A FEW MORE FOR TRADES. I AM SLOWLY BUILDING MY COLTS COLLECTION BACK UP TO VIEW. I WILL GET BACK WITH YOU SOON!
Sounds good- my focus is primarily his 1999 cards.... so being that you're a Colts fan, I feel ok letting go of some of my Colts PC and/or 2000+ Edge.
Show me the Edgessss!
Received the Contenders Speed Red /100, Aurora Pinstripes Premier Date today! Two more down, about 275 to go (really need to update my sig)!
(02-09-2014, 08:47 PM)trublue87 Wrote: [ -> ]OK, WELL LET ME SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER. I HAVE ALOT MORE OF HIM YET TO PUT ON HERE. SO, I MIGHT EVEN HAVE A FEW MORE FOR TRADES. I AM SLOWLY BUILDING MY COLTS COLLECTION BACK UP TO VIEW. I WILL GET BACK WITH YOU SOON!
Any update, Tru? I'm rebuilding my bucket, let me know if you see anything in my organize you'd like scans of.

Pages: 1 2