Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: A one card mailday but its a Marino!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It took the mail lady FOREVER to come today because of the snow but it was definitely worth the wait!!!

2009 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Materials Signature Player Name Prime #1 Dan Marino Serial #'d 11/15

[Image: b8ad27c7-6b6d-4ebe-9eff-8acd3acc68fc.jpg]
Now Thats A Card!!!!! Grats on that monster Smile
That is one Awsome Dan Marino, Congrats.
Awesome Marino. Nice patch on that.
(02-08-2014, 06:09 PM)ugameck Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome Marino. Nice patch on that.
Right! ... awesome 3 color!

I'm mad now ... I got the /5 "Dolphins" version and theres a crappy white patch with a tiny piece of blue. Sad

Oh that is bad @$$!! Never seen that design before!! Congrats!
Thanks guys. I appreciate it!!! Not sure if everyone is like me but I think I have looked at the card at least 50 times today haha.
(02-09-2014, 12:31 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys. I appreciate it!!! Not sure if everyone is like me but I think I have looked at the card at least 50 times today haha.
Yea been there, done that. [Image: biggrin.gif]
I was carrying mine around in the house for a little bit, from room to room as I looked at it! Lame i know. [Image: cool.gif]
Sick!!!
(02-09-2014, 03:10 AM)pudge27t Wrote: [ -> ]Yea been there, done that. [Image: biggrin.gif]
I was carrying mine around in the house for a little bit, from room to room as I looked at it! Lame i know. [Image: cool.gif]
Then I guess we are both lame because Ive done the same thing lol.
(02-09-2014, 02:33 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: [ -> ]Sick!!!
Thanks dude!
Pages: 1 2