Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Packers and Chargers Break and a few packs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, you probably saw the post I made about the Lacy with no auto, but figured I'd show off a few of the cards I got from that break, a random break where I got the Chargers (also in Contenders) and a few packs opened this past weekend of Contenders as well.

Anyhow, the Packers stuff from a 6 box Contenders break:
Johnathan Franklin SP:

Franklin Round Numbers w/ Patton

Eddie Lacy base:

Lacy Playoff Ticket variation (have already contacted Panini about it and they said they will be able to get it signed)

Lacy Rookie Of The Year Contender:

Lacy Round Numbers w/ Christine Michael

Not bad if I do say so myself! Especially for a 6 box break!

After that break, I got in on a random with the same breaker, and got the Chargers, which actually ended up being the best group in the second 6 boxes!

Eddie Royal Playoff Ticket (70/99)

Eddie Royal Playoff Ticket (71/99... Yes, sequentially numbered in the same 6 boxes!!)

Philip Rivers Cracked Ice (08/21)

Philip Rivers Antonio Gates TD Tandems

Keenan Allen base

And Keenan Allen Rookie of the Year Contenders x3

Then for some reason I'm not sure of, I dug around at Target and got the last blaster box of Contenders that they had (somebody hid it, don't know why I wanted to find one, especially after getting those Lacys...). This is what I ended up with:
Cobi Hamilton Playoff Ticket (54/99)

Brees/Colston TD Tandems

Le'veon Bell/Montee Ball Round Numbers:

And Chris Carter Legendary Contenders

Sort of funny, got 4 different Playoff Tickets from 2 breaks and a blaster box! Anyhow, any non-Packers are FT, so if you are interested in any of them, let me know.

is the cobi Hamilton ft?
(02-03-2014, 09:14 PM)Emmilyn7210 Wrote: [ -> ]is the cobi Hamilton ft?
Absolutely Smile Offer and note sent.
that lacy non auto is so bizarre!
(02-04-2014, 07:40 AM)spazzyvol Wrote: [ -> ]that lacy non auto is so bizarre!
LOL, tell me about it! I was watching the break, and got all excited about it because I had already hit the regular one, and he flipped it over and it was missing the auto! And, then I noticed it was the Playoff ticket! Talk about a letdown.. But, it's already in the mail to Panini, so hopefully next week I'll have a signed version!
Heck of a break! Congrats!
CONGRATS ON YOUR BREAKS.
By the way, all, the Allen is gone. The Cobi Hamilton is in a trade as well. The rest of the stuff that I listed that's non-Packers are still available though.
Nice cards