Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Just in from BGS...Pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 20140130_153111_zps0b3c89d0.jpg]

Looks amazing in person!
I'll bet it looks awesome!

Congrats on the great grade.
Nice! Are they doing the labels differently now? Where's the auto grade?
The auto grade is on the back, and its a 10 Smile
awesome card man congrats on the grade.
Great card man! Congrats on the grade. I don't know if it is just me personally, but nice high end cards look better slabbed Smile
That is an absolute beaut! Hope it finds a place of prominence super quick!
very nice card, gold slab, even better!!!!!
Thanks guys! Its one of the nicer MJ autos ive seen. anyone else have a sweet MJ Auto ? Post it here!
(02-01-2014, 12:08 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys! Its one of the nicer MJ autos ive seen. anyone else have a sweet MJ Auto ? Post it here!
Since you asked, here is mine. I have two. This one and a Beckett autographed PSA/DNA certified. This card though has a cool story. I was downtown with my wife. She wanted to go into a cooking store and I wanted to go to the small LCS we have in town. They had boxes of 09-10 UD and I called her up to see if I could buy it. She said yes and I went home. When we got home she left for a friends house and I was alone to bust the box. The cool thing about this is I called pulling the MJ. I was busting the packs and kept pulling MJ cards. With 3 packs left I said to myself I am still missing an auto and since it is an MJ box, it would be cool to pull the MJ auto.....the next pack I pulled this.....for an $80 box I was pleased. Graded higher than I thought it would too!

[Image: MichaelJordan_zps13a34628.jpg]
Pages: 1 2