Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Jan 2014 Mailday - large Img Warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Beckett community, been around focusing on a couple of projects, heres a recap of my Jan. 2014 Maildays.

Been steadily adding to the Ewing PC.
[Image: _300_zpscb07b214.jpg]

[Image: _300000_zps0b6e3ddc.jpg]

Also managed to land this uncut error Bowmans refractor card, its looking super nice and will definately be in my next submission to BGS.
[Image: _57_zps1f88d2ad.jpg]

The first of my Prizm Ewings arrived, working on putting together the rainbow, so if you see the black/black mosiac drop me a pm, see how we can work something out.

/199 Blue Die-cut
[Image: _3000_zpsf1cd0be4.jpg]

8/60 Orange
[Image: 000000_zps270637a1.jpg]

Got a few more incoming, will add them here when they arrive.

And another copy of the second generation Prizm Golds, Still looking to land a copy of the first gen, Prizm Gold Ewing, was hoping this would be gradeable as the first copy was OC, but this is still OC, not as bad as the other copy but still OC..
[Image: DSC_0077_zps95b98d39.jpg]

A few BGS Golds off Ebay

[Image: 20140122_124258_zps92bfb772.jpg]

[Image: _3_zps856e8c0f.jpg]

And this last one I had graded, super excited to land as its a Pop 1

/50
[Image: DSC_0044_zpsbc6e1e24.jpg]

As much as I enjoyed the BGS grade, the cake was taken by my last mailday, the second copy I managed to land, but the nicest copy. Considering that my last copy managed to RCR a BGS 9.0, Im thinking this will get me a gold label.

[Image: DSC_0075_zpse0ac20f1.jpg]
The gold refractor from 08'09 Topps Chrome is my fav., congrats. on your pickups!
Loving the 90's stuff!

And gold labels, is the icing on the cake!
My favorite is the Broder card with MJ/Pippen in the background!
gotta find me one of those for my Jordan cameo collection.
Amazing Ewings man! Congrats on some great pickups. I especially like the Select Gold. Are you going after the Prizm Rainbow?

LOL that picture on the Bowmans best card....
(01-29-2014, 10:52 PM)vgqv Wrote: [ -> ]The gold refractor from 08'09 Topps Chrome is my fav., congrats. on your pickups!
Glad you like it, Im hoping to follow it up with another sub that Im waiting to get back.

(01-30-2014, 04:52 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: [ -> ]Loving the 90's stuff!

And gold labels, is the icing on the cake!
Thanks, I really like the gold labels, the silver labels tend to get moved quite quickly, they can be an eyesore.
(01-30-2014, 06:43 PM)odditycards Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite is the Broder card with MJ/Pippen in the background!
gotta find me one of those for my Jordan cameo collection.
Card is actually a TSC, back is of the regular card, seems to be some sort of test issue, Ill get a pic of the back up.

(01-30-2014, 07:36 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing Ewings man! Congrats on some great pickups. I especially like the Select Gold. Are you going after the Prizm Rainbow?

LOL that picture on the Bowmans best card....
Yea Im going for the prizm rainbow, just hoping I can land the blacks and the pink diecut.

What is the Stadium Club card? I have never seen that variation (if it is) before. It almost looks like the later years version of an atomic refractor. Great stuff.
heres the card front and back,
[Image: th_DSC_0162_zpsc55a711b.jpg][Image: th_DSC_0161_zps3f7d6b91.jpg][Image: th_DSC_0156_zps85698ab4.jpg]
Its slightly larger than a regular card, like a miscut
Very nice!