Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2013 Contenders Blasters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to Target and finally found some 2013 contenders blasters. Was hoping to get one of the exclusive retail rookie autos. Bought two and out of each blaster I got an auto which has been the going rate for contender blasters for the past years. Ended up getting nothing really special I got a BJ Daniels auto and Nick Kasa auto bases. The retail route is a big hit or miss this year. If you get one of the retail only guys that are short printed than it's pay day if not then you get the third and fourth string $.99 auto guys. Wish there was non auto rookie cards because you're left with tons of veterans cards that are worth nothing. So blasters are like paying $19.99 for one auto.
SORRY BOUT YOUR MISSES. LAST YEAR BEST I GOT WAS JORVORSKIE LANE VARIATION REDEMPTION.
Ouch sorry
Atleast BJ is a QB those are always keepers if you can't sell them. If I get lucky he becomes a starter if not I'm holding a $.99 auto.
They're actually pretty good trade bait for team collectors on here.

I traded six SP autos from 2012 Contenders blasters for a Cam Newton rookie jersey auto not too long ago ... I gave up some pretty decent BV but was really happy with what I got in return.
Hey I would take you're auto's over the box I just bought. I didn't get 1 auto, not 1.