Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: need old finest rookies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am looking for topps finest rookies of the following players
chris webber
penny hardaway
jason kidd
glenn robinson
kobe
nash
jermaine oneal
ray allen
paul pierce
vince carter
odom
francis

also will take refractors and graded versions
1994-95 Finest #286 Jason Kidd RC
1996-97 Finest #22 Ray Allen B RC
1996-97 Finest #69 Allen Iverson B RC
1996-97 Finest #75 Steve Nash B RC
1997-98 Finest #101 Tim Duncan B RC
1998-99 Finest #230 Vince Carter RC

I have these and the Penny Hardaway, but don't see any Basketball in your Org to trade? Are you looking to trade or Buy?

(01-24-2014, 06:40 PM)bryandwells1 Wrote: [ -> ]1994-95 Finest #286 Jason Kidd RC
1996-97 Finest #22 Ray Allen B RC
1996-97 Finest #69 Allen Iverson B RC
1996-97 Finest #75 Steve Nash B RC
1997-98 Finest #101 Tim Duncan B RC
1998-99 Finest #230 Vince Carter RC

I have these and the Penny Hardaway, but don't see any Basketball in your Org to trade? Are you looking to trade or Buy?
i am trading i dont really use the org, i will gladly update it with cards u may want...are the cards in mint condition
They are, I can pull out and verify too. PC Penny Hardaway, Kenneth Faried, Ty Lawson, and Andre Iguodala. I have 5-6 of the Penny and a couple of the others.
ok let me check i dont think i have anything in basketball that will come close, most of my stuff is older. i bought some 13 prizm and a box of last yrs prestige.
I have a bunch of those guys, but the only Finest RC I have is Odom.
I got a Jamison rc refractor from 98-99, and a iverson rc. I also have a Jason terry gold rc refractor. I know there not on ur list, but just checking, if u want them. Thanks Ethan
I've got the Kobe. Would probably grade an 8.5-9 if I had to guess, due to the centering more than anything else though. LMK if interested.
[quote='rybowski97' pid='2411897' dateline='1390605958']
chris webber
penny hardaway
jason kidd
glenn robinson
kobe
nash
jermaine oneal
ray allen
paul pierce
vince carter
odom
francis

pretty sure i have multiples of carter and odom maybe even nash and oneal also have graded tim duncan mcgrady inversion and a mcgrady refractor ill have to go hunting to find them lol if you need them
(02-08-2014, 09:45 PM)swirlie Wrote: [ -> ][quote='rybowski97' pid='2411897' dateline='1390605958']
chris webber
penny hardaway
jason kidd
glenn robinson
kobe
nash
jermaine oneal
ray allen
paul pierce
vince carter
odom
francis

pretty sure i have multiples of carter and odom maybe even nash and oneal also have graded tim duncan mcgrady inversion and a mcgrady refractor ill have to go hunting to find them lol if you need them
sounds good let me know