Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Finally snagged the White Whale of my Clippers PC!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Clippers have been one of my favorite teams for a long time. I didn't really start collecting Clippers until recently when one of my favorite players (CP3), got traded and went to L.A.

I have acquired many patches and rare inserts as well as parallels. UNFORTUNATELY I have only ever seen one CP3 auto in Clippers Uniform. Apparently he decided to stop signing completely after only signing for a few 2011-12 Panini Products. I know he signed some preferred cards but they were Hornets jersey, and I heard rumors that he signed for the Hoops product but I have never seen one. BUT he also signed for Past and Present which is the Only Clippers auto I have ever seen, but these cards are pretty hard to come by and RARELY surface on ebay.

I don't usually post pickups before they come in, but I couldn't resist.

The White Whale of my Clippers PC Big Grin

[Image: KGrHqRqFIQhLYnIBSG1hgSvww60_57_zps110720b7.jpg]

nice one!!
Awesome pickup. I understand how truly difficult it is to grab a CP3 Clippers auto. Not only did you land one, but you landed a great looking one. That is a beautiful card. He has a cool auto, though I'm not sure how it says Chris. It looks like it is signed by his "brother" Cliff. :-).
(01-20-2014, 01:35 PM)folkertino Wrote: [ -> ]nice one!!
Thanks man! Those team bags are going to be here tomorrow. Would have been today but it is a Holiday.
(01-20-2014, 02:16 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man! Those team bags are going to be here tomorrow. Would have been today but it is a Holiday.
awesome!
(01-20-2014, 01:37 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome pickup. I understand how truly difficult it is to grab a CP3 Clippers auto. Not only did you land one, but you landed a great looking one. That is a beautiful card. He has a cool auto, though I'm not sure how it says Chris. It looks like it is signed by his "brother" Cliff. :-).

That's funny. Maybe he had Cliff sign for him lol. I agree the Modern Marks cards look very nice. Very clean looking card. Plus on card auto, can't beat that. I am definitely stoked about getting it!
oooo....piece of candy....
Hey TBarn congrats on that PC pickup that, an awesome looking card.
oOoh, congrats. on the "white whale" find! She is a real beaut!
Niiiiiiiiiiiiice pick up buddy! The Modern Marks cards are very well done by Panini!
Pages: 1 2 3