Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Fantasy baseball?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't seen anybody every mention fantasy baseball on the board before. Would anybody be interested in getting a league going?
(01-17-2014, 01:53 PM)Petillo65 Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen anybody every mention fantasy baseball on the board before. Would anybody be interested in getting a league going?
always interested. keep me posted if it happens. $$ or no $$ is fine.
(01-17-2014, 01:53 PM)Petillo65 Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen anybody every mention fantasy baseball on the board before. Would anybody be interested in getting a league going?
If we have a free one I'm interested in joining.
Right on. Was thinking either free or everyone sends in a $25-$30 BV card and the winner takes the pot kind of deal. Nothing too pricey or involving paypal. Still a bit early, just seeing if there is enough interest to start a league.
That's because we keep fantasy talk off the sports "hobby talk" boards. Smile

I'm moving this down to the general sports talk board - that's where the fantasy threads go.
Haha. Ok. That makes sense as to why I've never seen it! Thanks for directing me to the right place!
I'm in. Keep me posted