Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: HELP ME UNLOAD MY BASEBALL CARDS FROM MY ORGANIZER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I AM SLOWLY ADDING NEW CARDS IN DAILY TO MY ORGANIZER. I DO NOT COLLECT BASEBALL CARDS IN THE LEAST. I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SOME TRADES FOR FOOTBALL CARDS. PREFERABLY COLTS CARDS. PLEASE HELP ME! STOP BY AND GET THE CARDS IN WHICH YOU NEED FOR YOUR COLLECTIONS. THANKS AGAIN
hey bud, i know you were interested in all of my colts cards from my other account (redsoxbwler300) and if you are still interested in buying/trading for them hit me up. (luck rcs, harrison rcs faulks, hilton, fleeners etc etc
(01-15-2014, 04:12 PM)redsox3 Wrote: [ -> ]hey bud, i know you were interested in all of my colts cards from my other account (redsoxbwler300) and if you are still interested in buying/trading for them hit me up. (luck rcs, harrison rcs faulks, hilton, fleeners etc etc
yes, I am interested still! I am always interested in colts items. LMK if I have anything in which you might be looking for, or interested in. thanks!