Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I'm back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, long time no see. Sorry its been so long(although the boys in Dallas at Beckett know my face and name by now...stopping by there so much) , I have been experimenting and learning more about our hobby. I have been driving to Dallas the past 2 years and getting hundreds of cards graded by Beckett. I have increased my collection 10 fold, and just got another 20 new graded hockey cards back from Beckett today! I have been on ebay since my last forum post or trade about 2 years now and have developed a good business. I think I will be subscribing again soon here, the all access and trading and maybe selling here also. I will still be on ebay, I have over 950 sales in those 2 years and have held the 100% positive feedback the entire time! So learned a lot about customer service and shipping. I will be bringing that back to my Beckett account. I also have been getting my entire autograph collection certified by JSA, that has taken me also 2 years, I just got another 40 items from them today, they were in Phoenix over the weekend. They come here every 2 months and I have been doing that for a while. I still have about 100 items to finish in the next 2-6 months with JSA. and will be dropping another 20-30 cards at Beckett in 2 weeks. Soon I will begin trading and posting in this forum, so stay tuned and I will be adding the newest and best hockey collection around in quite some time. If interested in some items for curiosity... search ebay and I just listed a Toronto Maple Leafs Jussi Rynnas BGS 10 Pristine Rookie card. have many to list and will be putting my collection up for trade here soon. Thanks, Brian Forsberg
Wrong section bro!