Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: HELP! Need team bags!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I am in desperate search of 3 3/8 * 5 (or slightly larger) team bags.

I am currently keeping my custom cards in 4x4 A4 photo sheet album but they're way too heavy and thick and the album is about to explode.

There's one seller on eBay who has them (colombiasportscards) but they charge me a minimum of 18 bucks for shipping which is insane.

Any suggestions?
Hey, I have a ton of team bags, but they are the smaller ones that fit top loaders but not magnetics. I recycle the ones I get in the mail but it's hard to find the bigger ones. I am looking for those myself, but like I said got a ton of the smaller ones if you need them. Not brand new but still in excellent shape and you could have them for whatever it costs to ship.
Thats crazy. According to USPS the shipping cost for first class international would be a little over $7 for two packs of them. How many are you wanting?
(01-12-2014, 05:11 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I have a ton of team bags, but they are the smaller ones that fit top loaders but not magnetics. I recycle the ones I get in the mail but it's hard to find the bigger ones. I am looking for those myself, but like I said got a ton of the smaller ones if you need them. Not brand new but still in excellent shape and you could have them for whatever it costs to ship.
Hi T, thanks for the offer. I too keep all of the bags and top loaders for future use. Since I'm living in a place where collecting is very unusual, you have to treasure material like that.
Unfortunately the ones you mention are too small for the custom cards, which measure 3 3/8 * 5. I just received one bag containing my COMC order which measures 3.7 wide by 5.7 tall on the side without flap. Those are perfect.

Here are photos of my album fighting against the laws of physics trying to stay in one piece, and the inside. Below one card in the team bag I received with the COMC order.
[Image: apy5.jpg]

(01-12-2014, 09:19 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Thats crazy. According to USPS the shipping cost for first class international would be a little over $7 for two packs of them. How many are you wanting?
That's indeed what I should be charged, but unfortunately this sort of abuse is quite common on eBay. I would need at least 200 to keep me going for a little while.
(01-13-2014, 08:12 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey these are Size 3 3/8 X 5

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-RESEALABLE-T...232f8bf7c0
thanks for the suggestion! I messaged them straightaway re international shipping and they haven't responded - another one of those delights on ebay as an international collector....
Do you search for graded card bags/sleeves as well. Thats what I buy for the bigger ones.
Hey, I am getting ready to order some of those team bags I posted the link for. If you still haven't heard back from him let me know. I can order yours and ship them overseas for you at cost.
Cool! I think I'll go with 2 bags of 100. PM me your Paypal so I can settle straightaway