Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: ISO - 2013-14 Penny Hardaway Prizm +++
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for the new Prizm parallels of Anfernee Hardaway as well as some other newer released stuff.I took a brief break and want to pick up a few new items.Thanks in advance!

Please no ebay links as I have already seen them.
I actually bought an extra hardaway red if interested. I PC Penny too (bought a few from you!)

Have an extra exquisite dimensions , and 2012-13 Limited Auto as well.
(01-11-2014, 08:03 PM)bryandwells1 Wrote: [ -> ]I actually bought an extra hardaway red if interested. I PC Penny too (bought a few from you!)

Have an extra exquisite dimensions , and 2012-13 Limited Auto as well.
I actually picked up the red earlier today on the bay haha.Thanks for the reply! Also hoe the Penny PC is coming along great man!

Anyone else?
I have a 12/13 panini crusade if you need it. I collect telfair or will just sell via paypal. I can ship in PWE for .50 cents too. Let me know if you need it
(01-12-2014, 12:17 AM)ssipp Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 12/13 panini crusade if you need it. I collect telfair or will just sell via paypal. I can ship in PWE for .50 cents too. Let me know if you need it
I have most of the Crusades,thanks for contacting me though! much appreciated!!!