Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 8 packs of contenders....daaaaang :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I went to the LCS today and traded him some PC extras...needless to say...I'd say I did quite well....

Touchdown Tandems
Russell Wilson/Golden Tate

Round Numbers
Johnathan Franklin/Quinton Patton

Legendary Contenders black /10
Steve Young (WOOOOOOO!!!!!)

oh ya there's autos here too!

Luke Wilson
Terrance Williams on card (SP?)

I hit the Contenders in my last pack after those first two autos and was going to call it quits...but the other guy there heckled me into doing one more...good thing I did

Le'Veon Bell Rookie Tickets RPS auto #221!!!!

I'd say that was a good 8 packs!

All will be available shortly!
Please check me for Terrance Williams when you get time thanks
(01-08-2014, 04:40 PM)spcrd Wrote: [ -> ]Please check me for Terrance Williams when you get time thanks
well right now my org apparently expired lol so it may be a few days lol
Nice break!
I'm interested in the Williams too. So if you could check me for it whenever that would be cool
ALSO INTERESTED IN WILLIAMS, IF DEAL DOES NOT GO THRU WITH 1ST 2.
Nice pick-ups man, congrats!! Maybe the start of a hot streak??!! I don't have any quality Lions to offer you at the moment but if I come up with any, I will definitely send you over an offer for the Bell.
(01-10-2014, 04:37 AM)johnnypen Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pick-ups man, congrats!! Maybe the start of a hot streak??!! I don't have any quality Lions to offer you at the moment but if I come up with any, I will definitely send you over an offer for the Bell.
I don't collect the lions anymore
can ya check me for the Luke Willson bro?
Very nice!!!